Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Things are somewhat looking out?

If you’re wondering how I’m feeling today, I’d say things are somewhat looking out. I say somewhat because obviously im not 100% normal and nor do I want to be.  So im content…lets just put it that way.

So…..I’m not going to stop dating. Dating? Yes….dating.   After last weeks ‘freak out’ I realized I cant just put a stop on life. Putting my life on hold is stupid and I refuse to stop living.  If I could rewind last weeks events …and in case you don’t know what happened last week let me break it down to you.  Last week events were as follows:  Christina (which is myself) met a guy whom she cared for and was really into.  Christina (which im still talking about me) flips out because she likes this guy more than she planned and didn’t know how to handle it.  Christina then ‘breaks up’ with this so called guy who she didn’t even have a relationship with and that was that.  Christina flipped out.  Christina was being a total over obsessing chick and yes, Christina knows shes crazy…and yes, I realize im referring to myself as a third party.  Im just a crazy girl living in a small town world. Ha. Journey…Don’t stop believing…no pun intended. ANYWAY…..like I was saying, if I could rewind last weeks events I totally would have handled things differently.  Yes, I realize its too late but you know what…at least I learned from my mistake.  So after much thought, tears and music to soothe my soul, I came to the conclusion that what happened must have happened for a reason and not to dwell on it.  Even though I regret it, I totally learned from my mistake.  I think.  I hope. Ugh, well, we really wont know until the next guy I fall for steps foot in my path.  However, I promised myself to not act on emotion and to play it cool. Cuz the next guy I turn down could be the guy that I have been waiting for my entire life and I wont ever know if I continue to run away.

No comments:

Post a Comment